Exterior tips for your home or
Being prepared for the work to
begin is important to the success of the job. Here are
some general tips for you to consider before we begin
painting the exterior of your home or business.
1. Most exteriors get power-washed before they are
painted. Prior to our arrival make sure all windows and
doors are closed securely.
2. After your exterior is power-washed make sure your
lawn sprinklers are off.
3. At Branson Paint Co. we love our animal friends and
want to ensure their safety and comfort during the
painting process. Gates and doors may be left open, so
consider making arrangements for the days we will be
power-washing and painting.
4. Items such as lawn furniture, bicycles, grills, and
hoses should be moved away from the house.
5. Tree branches, plants, and shrubs need to be trimmed
back about ten inches from the house or business to
allow room to power-wash and paint.
6. Weather plays an important factor in all exterior
work. We can power-wash your exterior on rain-days but
cannot paint until the surface is dry. Our Team Leader
will work you to schedule work accordingly.
902 West Oklahoma
Branson, Mo 65616