Interior tips for your home and
Being prepared for the work to
begin is important to the success of the job. Here are
some general tips for you to consider before we begin
painting the interior of your home or business.
1. Consider what rooms or areas you would like us to
begin, have a plan for high traffic areas, hallways, or
lobbies and communicate that with our Team Leader.
2. Some areas or rooms, such as bedrooms or bathrooms
may be out of order overnight so make arrangements
3. We mostly use low-odor water-based products for
interiors but people with strong sensitivity to paint
odor should make arrangements to sleep in another room
the night their room is painted.
4. At Branson Paint Co. we love our animal friends and
want to ensure their safety and comfort during the
painting process. They can be susceptible to paint
odors, and doors may be left open, so consider making
arrangements for them on days we will be painting.
5. Small or fragile objects should be moved to a safe
area prior to our arrival.
6. Bookcases that will need to be moved should have all
of the books removed.
7. Generally, we move all of the furniture in a room to
be painted to the center of that room and cover it,
however, If there is heavy furniture or awkward
furniture that needs to be moved please let us know or
make arrangements prior to our arrival to have it moved.
8. Any wall hangings such as pictures or decorations,
including the hardware, should be removed prior to our
arrival. If they will be going back in the same place
please let us know and we will not fill the holes before
9. Disconnect and move any sensitive electronic devices
such as computers or televisions.
902 West Oklahoma
Branson, Mo 65616