Being prepared for the work to begin is important to the success of the job. Here are some general tips for you to consider before we begin painting the interior of your home or business:
1. Consider what rooms or areas you would like for us to begin, and have a plan for high traffic areas, hallways, or lobbies, and communicate that with our team leader.
2. Some areas or rooms, such as bedrooms or bathrooms, may be out of order overnight so you may want to plan accordingly.
3. We mostly use low-odor water-based products for interiors, but people with a strong sensitivity to paint odor may want to sleep in another room the night their room is painted.
4. At Branson Paint Company, we love our animal friends and want to ensure their safety and comfort during the painting process. Make sure to provide a space for them away from the project location.
5. Small or fragile objects should be moved to a safe area prior to our arrival.
6. Bookcases that will need to be moved should have all of the books removed.
7. Generally, we move all of the furniture to the center of the room that is being painted and cover it. If you have unusually heavy or delicate pieces that will need to be moved, please bring this to our attention and make arrangements prior to our arrival.
8. Any wall hangings such as pictures or decorations, including the hardware, should be removed prior to our arrival. If they will be going back in the same place please let us know and we will not fill the holes before painting.
9. Disconnect and move any sensitive electronic devices such as computers or televisions.