Here are some general tips for you to consider before we begin painting the exterior of your home or business:
1. Most exteriors get power-washed before they are painted. Prior to our arrival, make sure all windows and doors are closed securely.
2. Make sure your lawn sprinklers are off.
3. At Branson Paint Company, we love our animal friends and want to ensure their safety and comfort during the painting process. Gates and doors may be left open, so consider making alternate arrangements for your pet during the days we will be power-washing and painting.
4. Items such as lawn furniture, bicycles, grills, and hoses should be moved away from the house.
5. Tree branches, plants, and shrubs need to be trimmed back about ten inches from the house or business to allow room to power-wash and paint.
6. Weather is an important factor in all exterior work. We can power-wash your exterior on rainy days, but cannot paint until the surface is dry. Our Team Leader will work with you to schedule projects accordingly.